MASS FOR LIVING is Liturgical Music composed for communities to invite congregations into a full and active participation of the Eucharist and Liturgy. It is vibrant, relevant and liturgically acceptable for use in Catholic mass and liturgy. Approved by ICEL, Mass For Living includes the NEW English Translation of Mass Parts, Responses, Hymns and Songs.
Mass For Living features contemporary audio production, backing tracks and even rhythm tracks for the youth bands to play along with.
The resource has sheet music, lyric booklets, overheads, power points in all backgrounds and dynamic printable logos.
Mass For Living is educational. Students learn to delineate between songs for prayer and retreats and hymns or ritual music that can be used within the mass.
Mass For Living Kit plus postage (3 CD's)
When am I entitled to a repair, replacement or refund?
When the product or service you purchased does not meet one or more of the consumer guarantees.
- be of acceptable quality
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising
- match any demonstration model or sample you asked for
- be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for
- come with full title and ownership
- not carry any hidden debts or extra charges
- meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as lifetime guarantees, and money back offers
- have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
- be provided with acceptable care and skill or technical knowledge
- be fit for purpose or give the results that you and the supplier agreed to
- be delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
You are not entitled to a refund if:
- you simply changed your mind
- you misused the product or service in a way that contributed to the problem
- you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business, or were unclear about what you wanted
- a problem with a service was completely outside of the business’ control.
A flat rate of $9.95 covers shipping methods, packaging and cost in Australia for Mass for Living kit.